Closing date: 28 April, 2023
Competitive (based on experience).
The role of Project Manager will be to assess and respond to new opportunities from existing or new clients in a timely, on brand and coherent way, to manage the preproduction process with the client and our inhouse teams and to deliver the event on site, on time, on budget and to the standard PDS is known for delivering.
- Relevant industry experience in project management, specifically in three dimensional creative build activations
- Good working knowledge of 2D AutoCAD
- Experience of interacting with clients and suppliers
- Experience costing projects and managing budgets
- Experience running site installation teams
Manage all elements of the live event production process from start to finish including:
- Responding to initial client briefs swiftly and clearly
- Costing and quoting projects
- Managing budgets to ensure expected profit levels are met
- Pre-empting and resolving project related problems
- Production of technical layouts and construction drawings in CAD
- Plan loading lists, technical requirements and site requirements
- Managing fit-ups and breakdowns in a safe and professional manner
- Costing and quoting creative build projects
- Clear communication
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD as a minimum. Experience in Sketch-up and/or 3DSMax is useful
- Clean driving license with the ability to drive 3.5tn vans
Or send your CV over to email@example.com now.