The future of events is hybrid—which combines the human engagement of in-person gatherings with the scavirtual conferencele and global reach of online experiences.
On Thursday, March 25, join marketing and event professionals from around the globe (including a few on the ground in our London studio) for a digital conference on all things hybrid.
You’ll hear from the world’s top corporate planners, agencies, and digital experts about crafting your strategy, planning and producing a hybrid event, and leveraging hybrid for marketing and community building to make 2021 your most successful year yet.
You won’t want to miss …
- Intro to hybrid events by leading creative agency emc3, including a walkthrough of onsite venue in London
- Panel conversation on how digital technology is reshaping the events industry
- Masterclass on hybrid event production, plus a workshop on audience engagement
- Fireside chat with Hopin CEO Johnny Boufarhat and a special guest
- Product announcement from Hopin VP of Product David Aubespin
- 1:1 and small-group networking via video and chat
… and more! See the full schedule below.