Expansion plans at etc.venues never seem to stand still, so hot on the heels of last month’s news of etc.venues expansion at their Monument venue, the venue group have announced a brand new conference and exhibition venue in London – etc.venues 133 Houndsditch.
Fantastically located minutes away from Liverpool St and Bank stations, the venue will offer etc.venues largest room to date, seating 750 theatre style or 500 Cabaret. This large conference suite and the additional 7 large breakout rooms (for 50-200) are conveniently situated all on one floor, along with multiple media walls providing plenty of branding options.
The Enterprise Suite boasts a generous ceiling height and natural daylight with the latest in built-in audio-visual technology, whilst the adjacent open plan galleria offers over 15,000 sqft of flexible exhibition & catering space. All done with the usual etc. flair for modern design, on site chefs and exceptional service!
The venue at a glance.
- Centrally located at Liverpool Street in the City of London
- 9 flexible conference rooms over 33,000 sqft of space all on one floor
- Large conference suite with a capacity for 800 theatre / 500 cabaret / 500 banquet
- Up to 15,000 sqft of stylish catering and exhibition space adjacent to the conference suite ·A number of exclusive use and branding options available
- Stunning lightwell perfect for intimate networking or sponsor space
- Natural daylight throughout the venue
- Our own team of chefs onsite offering bespoke menu options
The tech stuff…
- Multiple media walls and digital signage opportunities
- Free Wi-fi high speed fibre connectivity
- Modern, contemporary fittings and colour changing lighting options
- Cutting edge laser projectors and built in screens
133 Houndsditch will be the 16th venue in the UK for etc.venues, and we’re very excited to bring our award winning knowledge and service to such a large venue. Our Sales Director, Margaretha Welsford said:
“133 Houndsditch will be a game changer for the conference industry in London. Conference suites with this capacity supported by large break out options all on one floor are difficult to find, especially in The City. Our existing clients have requested that we take on a larger space for a while and we can’t wait to see what they think of our latest venue.”
The venue will open Spring 2019.
Join 15,000 + #eventprofs and get our e-newsletters direct to your inbox