ExpoPlatform is a leading online networking and management platform for live, hybrid and virtual events. The AI-powered web and mobile-based solutions of the platform empower organisers to improve exhibitor experience, enhance attendee engagement, generate quality leads and drive ROI.
The modular platform focused on exhibitions can be scaled easily to B2B conferences and corporate events as well. Its integrated platform tools help improve the value proposition for events and generate new revenue streams through customised sponsorship packages for exhibitors and sponsors.
ExpoPlatform’s popular features include:
- Online meetings and sessions with enhanced engagement options like polls and chats to create an interactive experience
- Online registration to design custom registration process
- Website CMS for a responsive, SEO optimised, & user-friendly website
- AI matchmaking for preference-based recommendations of people, sessions, products & content
- Microsites/digital profiles for exhibitors, products and speakers to boost networking
- Session and speaker management to manage sessions in conferences
- Mobile app to engage at events
- Lead capture to scan and capture lead information
- Hosted buyer management to qualify hosted buyers and increase ROI for both buyers and exhibitors
- Exhibitor manual to create a hassle-free onboarding experience
- Interactive floor plan to create a custom floor plan for events
- Detailed event statistics, insights and reporting
- Online monetisation features for visibility, sponsorships, and lead-generation
Other Features and Benefits:
- Modular solutions customised for event requirements
- Easy integration facilities with third-party tech providers
- No need for additional downloads, installs or permissions
- 24×7 technical support and consulting services
These all-in-one event solutions have been used in major industry events of organisers like Reed Exhibitions, DMG Events, Tarsus, Euromoney, Informa Markets, CloserStill Media, Bologna Fiere, MCI, Amazon WebServices, World Bank Group and Clarion events.
Learn more about ExpoPlatform here.
Want to discuss your upcoming events with them? Book a meeting with their event tech consultants now!