Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) offers the unique opportunity to share the facilities of a Russell Group university with a global reputation with your next event. With QMUL you can choose from an extensive range of unusual space awaiting discovery moments from stations such as Bank, St. Paul’s and the Barbican along with facilities in Mile End and Whitechapel.
- Flexible venue space for up to 770; ideal for networking, private dining, away days, gigs, rehearsals and events.
- Residential availability for 1,200 each summer.
- Knowledgeable and passionate event professionals, committed to mutual success.
- Delegate packages and dry hire available.
- Unusual event space available for hire includes the Great Hall and Octagon.
- In-house event catering team, focused on quality ingredients and excellence in service.
The People’s Palace (a grade II listed venue) was unveiled following a £6.3m refurbishment and is home to the Great Hall. The Great Hall is a technically advanced 770 seat theatre with retractable seating, dressing rooms and one of London’s largest stages. Originally opened in the 1930s, this art deco masterpiece has seen the likes of the Rolling Stones and more recently, Damon Albarn, grace its stage
With a flat floor of 450sqm, the Victorian Octagon is suitable for networking and drinks receptions for up to 400, or as a spectacular backdrop for a dinner for 220 – this versatile space brings flexibility and ambience to any event.
Join 15,000 + #eventprofs and get our e-newsletters direct to your inbox