We Know a Place…
- That is a historic waterfront city just 2½ hours from London by train.
- Where you can breakfast with penguins or dine in a lifeboat station!
- Where LCD technology was invented and that has the fastest fibre broadband in the UK.
- That is the shellfish capital of Europe and where local delicacies are pattie and chip spice.
- Where the world’s largest offshore wind farm is located, and the UK’s largest port complex.
- That was UK City of Culture in 2017 and winner of Most Group Friendly UK Destination Award – twice!
- That has recently seen over £110 million invested in hotels and venues – including a new £36 million conference centre – the Bonus Arena.
We Know a Place…
Where you can discover all that Hull & East Yorkshire has to offer for your next conference, join us at The Meetings Show on Stand J403 – where you can meet representatives from:
- Hull & East Yorkshire Conferences – our friendly helpful convention bureau team who offer a range of free impartial services to help make hosting your next conference as easy as possible.
- Bridlington Spa – our flagship coastal venue with magnificent Art Deco ballroom and stunning Edwardian Theatre.
- Beyond Events (University of Hull) – after a major programme of refurbishment the dining and conferencing areas provide high quality, spacious and stylish state-of-the-art facilities to rival any venue.
- The Deep – home to over 3,500 fish, sharks, rays and a colony of penguins, offers dining experiences with a difference for your delegates.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hull – our new 4* hotel with conference and events space, 165 deluxe bedrooms and rooftop bar.
- KCOM Stadium – is the base for not one but two professional sporting teams and offers a suite of pitch side meeting facilities, 28 breakout rooms and 1000 complimentary parking spaces.