Trinity House, the elegant working home of the General Lighthouse Authority with views of the Tower of London on Tower Hill, has teamed up with Lodge Catering to offer corporate event bookers and agencies a selection of DDR packages valid until end May, 2019:
- Theatre Style: £80 per person (pp) Finger Buffet/ £89pp Fork Buffet
- Cabaret Style: £87pp Finger Buffet / £98pp Fork Buffet
- Exclusive use of Trinity House
- Three servings of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Buffet lunch to include orange juice and mineral water
- Complimentary use of Trinity House’s tables and crested leather chairs
- Free wi-fi
- Access to cobbled courtyard
- Venue operations manager and door steward
- Catering Manager provided by Lodge Catering
[All charges exclude VAT and a single catering delivery charge of £90 will be added to the overall invoice]
All booking enquiries should be made to Edgar King, Events Manager at Trinity House, in the first instance and are subject to availability and the general booking terms and conditions of Trinity House.
With views incorporating the Tower of London and the Shard from tall south-facing sash windows, few City venues close to the Thames are as impressive as Trinity House. Showcasing the nation’s maritime heritage throughout its five elegant rooms (catering up to 130 seated, 180 standing), Trinity House safeguards and displays a cache of artefacts and portraits of royal patrons and illustrious benefactors. Despite its location in the financial heart of the capital, the House is an oasis of tranquillity with the ambience of a grand private residence.
Click here to find out more