The Meetings Industry Association (mia) is warming up for its next high-intensity, high-impact sales training event Sales HIIT.
Launched last year, Sales HIIT is a fast-paced one-day event which is designed to re-energise the sales strategies of agency and venue sales professionals.
The event returns on Friday 19 July at The Studio, Birmingham, where an expert line-up of speakers will lead bite-size sessions to help attendees develop their own winning sales strategy.
Facilitated by Kevin Jackson, creative director at The Experience is The Marketing, the day has been specifically designed to offer great value, so is packed with eight insightful sessions delivered by award-winning speakers, acclaimed authors, LinkedIn influencers and a former British, Commonwealth, European and World Boxing Champion:
- Neil Clough, This is Prime –Finding your WHY to reach your goals
- Kimba Cooper, Kimba Digital Marketing– Get leads from Instagram
- Dr Sue Holt, Cranfield University– So you want to do key account management?
- Helen Sandman, MG Performance– Let’s get emotional
- Billy Schwer, personal performance coach– Mental boxing
- Benjamin Dennehy– There is no such things as bad prospects, only poor sales people
- Niraj Kapur, author –How to hit your 2019 targets
- Alison Edgar, The Entrepreneur’s Godmother– Secrets of successful sales
Sales HIIT was one of the first events developed by the mia’s Connect Taskforce, a group of experienced professionals from the business meetings and events industry sector who work to ensure the mia’s events schedule is fresh and relevant.
The day includes the chance to network with sales managers, agents, consultants and general managers from across the industry over refreshments, lunch and happy hour drinks.
The Meetings Industry Association’s chief executive, Jane Longhurst, said: “Our first Sales HIIT event in 2018 was a resounding success with attendees finding real tangible benefits in attending. We are thrilled to have secured such a strong line-up of eight speakers for this year’s conference and are looking forward to helping attendees pump up their sales muscles. Due to its popularity, I would urge anyone thinking of coming along to book now before tickets sell out.”
Sales HIIT is on Friday 19 July from 10am to 5.30pm at The Studio, Birmingham and is a dress-down event. Business attire is not required. Tickets are £210 per person. Concessions are also available for members, group members and agent members. To book tickets or for more information visit https://www.mia-uk.org/Sales-HIIT