Performedia has been a leading turnkey provider of hybrid and virtual event services since 2003. Clients large and small, from AARP and the National Association of Broadcasters to MPI-Potomac and PCMA Capital Chapter have chosen Performedia to produce their hybrid events for them.
Because of Performedia’s turnkey approach, clients no longer need to deal with an array of vendors for such needs as video capture/streaming, in-room A/V, bandwidth, captioning, and the like. Not only does Performedia reduce the headaches associated with organizing such disparate elements, but usually manages to significantly cut the costs involved with them, as well.
Here is some of what Performedia provides, that has tended to set it apart from the competition:
- Bandwidth in a Box – for streaming and for wifi, often 50% or less the cost of venue-provided bandwidth
- Onsite A/V – we partner with an excellent network of A/V providers, and we pass their discounts to us on to you, again the end result is usually significant savings over venue-provided A/V
- Anything Video – live or on demand – from session capture to booth demos to daily social media thought leader soundbites to next year’s promo video – we do it all
- Holderless Badge Printing – let us save you staff costs and increase your sustainability with badges that don’t require plastic badge holders
- App-less Lead Retrieval – No app download or special device required
- Captions in up to 23 languages – using Zoom’s AI to for the very best in automated language captioning
- Smart media players – with lots of features like attendee video questions, ASL, secondary audio track, slide note taking, personalized marketing messages and more
- In-depth analytics – we make it easy to see the stats you need see, before, during, and after your event
For more about how we might help you reach the audience that’s not in the room and save money while doing it, please come see us at ETL Las Vegas Booth A14, or drop us an email at email@example.com.