Role: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Hybrid – London
Salary: Negotiable – based on experience
Reporting to: Founder & CEO
Event Marketing Manager – Hybrid Central London
Reset Connect helps businesses become sustainable. We offer year-round content and networking opportunities to support this and our flagship event, Reset Connect London takes place 28-29 June at ExCeL London as part of London Climate Action Week.
The event brings together businesses looking to further their sustainability activity with net-zero solutions and the investment community to ensure sustainability is possible for all. The 120 speaker strong conference programme includes thought-leaders from government, sustainable businesses, education bodies and industry experts including leaders from the investment community, to bring about real conversation, solutions and connections needed to drive urgent action.
We are looking for an experienced events marketing professional either already at this level or a senior marketing executive looking to step up to help create and drive the marketing strategy and implementation for our existing digital and in-person events.
What you would be doing:
- Ensure event strategy is mirrored across all marketing channels, in line with business objectives set by the Founder & CEO
- Create successful online marketing campaigns across multiple channels bringing in delegates and visitor registrations
- Generate quality sales leads
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Ownership of data build strategies and implementation of new data nurture journeys
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to deliver digital marketing, marketing collateral, social media and PR in line with marketing plans to hit agreed KPIs
- Develop and deliver Content Calendar through relevant channels (email marketing, social media, digital marketing, direct mail etc.)
- Create marketing collateral for delegate and sponsorship campaigns (with creative team)
- Develop partnerships with external organisations to promote the events to a wider audience
- Analyse and report on activities, using data to inform future marketing strategies
- Manage 2 interns who support with social media and website updates
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B events marketing
- Good working knowledge or passion for sustainability is an advantage but not essential
- Able to utilise all marketing channels to deliver persona-based campaigns
- Experience of creating strategy as well as tactical plans & delivering integrated campaigns
- Experience of marketing automation technologies
- Analytical and data orientated with a compulsion to test and optimise
- Creative flair and exceptional attention to detail
- Accustomed to delivering in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and experience in managing people and together deliver as a united team
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience of ASP or Pipedrive would be beneficial
The main focus of the event for 2022 is around net-zero so is more environmentally led. We welcome interests within any area of environmental and also social sustainability which we will develop further across future events.
- English as a requisite
As an employee at Reset Connect we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary, pensions and 25 days annual leave. This is a hybrid role so can be flexibly split between home and the office in London Bridge.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org