InitLive, a Canadian-based technology company is shortlisted for Best Workforce Management Technology at the Event Technology Awards 2019. As an industry leader in event management safety and communication technology, InitLive strives to make the event management experience better and more efficient each time.
InitLive provides a cloud-based solution for event producers across all industries, including festivals, sporting, conferences and conventions, to efficiently plan and manage world-class events. Utilising its premium tools for recruiting, scheduling, and ongoing staff management throughout the entire event lifecycle, InitLive customers:
- Provide a quality experience every time through a flawlessly planned and executed event and volunteer programme.
- Build a reliable network of skilled, loyal and committed volunteers.
- Optimise their event and programme to scale year over year.
InitLive was founded in 2013 by Debbie & Melissa Pinard, a mother-daughter duo, determined to find a better way. The goal: to eliminate anything that hindered event managers from leveraging the power of their team.
InitLive is the recipient of numerous industry awards, patents, and a rapidly growing customer base around the world. InitLive is the ONLY all-in-one volunteer management platform to provide:
- The flexibility to support events of any size, as well as day to day ongoing programming.
- Advanced event scheduling, real-time communications/alerts on event day and historical reporting.
- The five-star customer service necessary to maximize success and deliver value early.
InitLive customers agree: “InitLive really allows us to focus on the goals of our volunteers and the goals of events and not get bogged down with all the logistical details that go into scheduling tracking and communicating with 200 people.” – Jaci Feinstein, event manager at Social Media Examiners.
To learn more about InitLive and how we can help you deliver a world-class event watch our overview video or schedule a demo today!
This content is sponsored by InitLive.