Hire Two Way Radios to ensure your site remains in constant communication at the push of a button. DCRS offer packages based on long, short and multiple hire requirements utilising Motorola Solutions voice and data two-way radio communication system.
HIRE TWO WAY RADIOS
For 30+ years DCRS have been hiring Motorola Solutions voice and data two-way radio communication system, a tool which has proven to be invaluable for a multitude of market sectors. So whether you are working in a built-up city, the middle of a field, or at the top of a hill we can support your requirements in the UK, Europe and beyond.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING TWO-WAY RADIO EQUIPMENT FROM DCRS:
- Every hire two-way radio we supply comes with a long life, lightweight lithium-ion battery
- Last minute order? No problem our cut off for next day delivery on our hire two-way radios is 16:00hrs
- All of our Motorola repeaters are supplied with a suitable antenna, battery back up system and lockable cabinet/rack (if required) and with capacity plus for maximum efficiency
- We can record all conversations via our RAS system giving you full traceability and cover for insurance mitigation purposes
- We can carry out a full radio site survey/product evaluation before your rental commences to ensure you are covering your required footprint without blackspots
- We offer a free of charge OFCOM two-way radio license, arrangement of specialised frequencies directly with OFCOM or programming to your own personal radio fleets frequencies (if required)
- We have a no quibble service exchange policy covering all of your equipment. In the event of a product failure, we will dispatch replacements or in the case of a radio system an engineer ( If equipment fails during a weekend/bank holiday we have a team on hand to assist)
- We can offer worldwide onsite engineering support throughout each project or event (if required)
- We provide personalised onsite hire training guides for all users
- All equipment can be shipped in heavy-duty transit cases
- All equipment can be installed and utilised on fixed sites & into vehicles/cranes with the appropriate mounting
OPTIONAL ON-SITE SUPPORT
If you would like DCRS to manage your walkie-talkie radio system whilst it is on hire, we can offer a fully qualified DCRS engineer to be on site for the duration of your hire to give total support leaving your operations team free to manage their event/site. Our engineering team will install all of your equipment and set up in one central, accessible location.