Gamification is the perfect tool to liven up your events and conferences. The experience offered by gamification within events enhances engagement, memory and loyalty to your brand.
HOW IT WORKS:
We design a custom event gamification taking into account your marketing strategy, objectives, type and size of event, the logistics and target audience.The challenge of EventsGame for the players is to find the pieces until they form the logo of your company or of the event.
The EventsGame Gamification Dynamics is as simple as open the EventsCase App and start playing!
Within the area for which the game was developed (Exhibition space etc), when the players are near one of the labels, they will receive a notification indicating more precisely where they are (range of 3 or 4 meters). Click on the notification or icon of the game to start playing.
As they focus on the label they will see one of the pieces of the logo in 3D. Click on the 3D piece on the screen of their mobile to collect the first piece!
When they approach another label, another notification will appear advising them that they are nearby and asks if they want to continue playing. Enter “Start game.” When they focus on the label, they will see another piece of the 3D logo and with a simple click on their screen they’ve collected their second piece! They have to keep playing until they collect all 4 pieces of the logo.
- Contributes effectively to convert potential clients into real clients
It makes the attendees visit certain key stands and for organisers it can become a relevant business opportunity.
- With the strategic positioning of the cards you can get attendees to go through the areas that would receive fewer visits, increasing the number of companies that the attendees see, the time they spend at the event, etc.
- Engagement: Increase commitment to the brand, the memory of the event and your company.
- Facilitates communication: Generates positive and quality experiences creating a relaxed atmosphere of trust.
- Customisable: We customise the game to your needs, your goals and your brand.
- 3D games such as knocking away bricks of a castle with a ball or shooting at some targets … will earn the players a piece of the logo.
- Scores instead of pieces: The same game dynamics but with scores. Whoever achieves the highest score is the winner!
At this event you will play a live demonstration of digital games of the event management software, EventsCase. Don’t miss this opportunity and save your seat here.
Join 15,000 + #eventprofs and get our e-newsletters direct to your inbox