Imagine this – “Easy To Use” event floor plan software that guarantees “what you see on screen is exactly what will fit within the venue”.
Also, imagine having software to create the perfect layout and design for the event’s occasion and style, amazingtechnologythat ensures that your event plans consistently produce high-quality floor designs and seating arrangements.
THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS ARE ENORMOUS…..
- Win More Business with Stunning Event Diagrams
- Significantly reduce function and event setup times, therefore crucially reducing labour and staff overheads
- Provide clients with a 3D walkthrough of your venue viewing their exact event
- Reports detailing what equipment and costs are associated for the event
- Share plans instantly with those involved in the event e.g clients, guests, staff, contractors
EventDraw is the best diagramming software for digital floor plans. It will allow you to quickly create a seating and floor plan layout for weddings, dinner-dance, theatre, and cocktails type layouts in 90 seconds.
Event Diagrams are also viewable in 2D or 3D views for cool visual effects and photorealistic 3D that it has to be seen to be believed. The photorealistic 3D is nothing short of stunning!
EventDraw is indeed software that combines creative flair into a straightforward web-based drag-and-drop tool. It offers a complete library of furniture objects such as furniture, tables, chairs, stages, dance floor, stairs, AV Equipment, other elements, etc.
- Most clients outsource someone to draw a picture to grasp a visual concept. Therefore,
Event diagramming software enables you to clearly design and expresses your vision for your event so that prospects, clients, team members, and contractors can share that vision.
- Venues and Event Planners use Event Diagramming Software to greatly assist in their sales efforts, help clients visualise event layouts, and illustrate proper event setup for their internal staff preparing for the event.
- Event floor plan software will help you separate yourself from your competition. It opens the door to new sales and makes it easy to get ROI, especially when your clients see their events come to life with colourful, scaled event plans and virtual walkthroughs.
- EventDraw is cloud-based, so you and your clients, prospects and team members may collaborate online at any time from anywhere in the world, using any device. Sharing information and ideas using the event plan allows you to increase productivity and decision-making efficiency.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited users with one shared account per hotel/cluster wherein you can assign one Admin capable of adding new users and editing existing or archiving old users who do not require access to EventDraw.
- Unlimited events with no restrictions and No Lock-in Contracts.
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support.
- Ready-made templates and smart shapes that are industry CAD accurate drawings allowing you to create professional diagrams setup in 2D/3D view where you can modify the layout, change the number of people, move the furniture etc.
- Create your own personalised furniture shapes such as tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, servery, people, piano, lectern, plants, umbrellas, marquees etc., which you can save to your “favourites” stencil.
- The inventory feature can instantly display the complete inventory of the furniture and equipment on the Event Diagram. View the entire inventory on your floor plan in real-time.
- Integration with Immersive content/360 tours where you can have a 360-degree environment viewing that can impress clients by providing them with a 3D walkthrough video of the venue. This can help them visualise the event space and the entire event plan layout in a photorealistic 3D and increase your communication and sales.
- The ability to embed the floor plans into your website.
- Access to your templates which allows you to work virtually anywhere, anytime in a browser, tablet, or iPad just by simply using the “shareable map link” (both editable link and view only link) and share it to your client, team member, 3rd party contractor, prospects, setup staff or whoever requires immediate access to the Event Plan. With this live link, they can update the layout or add comments. The best thing here is the ability of the Admin user to “Lock” areas of the Event Diagram that they deem should not be modified by a client.
- Support of 40 different languages which is required fora larger audience of users.
When it comes to organising functions and events, event planners are conducting more research on their own to determine if a venue and its function space will be suitable for their needs.
It’s now more important than ever to deliver an exceptional personalised experience to your potential guests — no matter if it’s for a simple board meeting or an elaborate wedding.
It’s now more important than ever to demonstrate you are more professional than your competitors. The results of professionalism will win you more business!
If you’re looking for a live demo or a free trial, you can test drive the software on your own time here.
Please feel free to schedule a free demo if you have any questions.