The Shocklogic team is back to exhibit at Event Tech Live again this year, at stand 1507.
Shocklogic is a family-run company, which was founded in 1997. Our company was born out of our CEO and founder, John Martinez, coming from a professional conference organiser background, and his need for a way to streamline event management processes, and make the lives of event organisers easier, through the use of technology.
We provide powerful technology solutions, software, and services for events, meetings and members. We work with a wide range of clients that include Professional Conference Organisers, associations, corporations, agencies, concerts and festivals.
Our passionate team is a unique mixture of technology specialists, association experts, and event organisers, and we have over 120 years of combined industry experience. With our main base in London, we also have teams located across Europe, Latin America, and Australia.
We have an extensive suite of solutions, that includes various modules to pick and choose from, depending on your requirements. Our products can be fully bespoke and are all integrated with each other. This includes:
- Membership: CRM/databases, a members’ portal, and renewals.
- Registration and badges: event websites, self-service platform, online payments, surveys, QR/barcode badges, onsite check-in
- Programme/agenda: abstracts/papers, speakers, ePosters/iPosters, sessions, awards
- Scanning: real-time access control, attendee tracking, CME/CPD, guest lists
- Exhibition: exhibitor portal, interactive floor plan, lead retrieval, downloadable forms, stand sales
- Mobile Apps: programme/agenda, networking, interactive floor plan, audience engagement, gamification
- Digital Marketing: website and SEO, video animation, social media, e-shots
Last year, at the Event Technology Awards, we won silver for the “People’s Choice Award – Favourite Event Technology Supplier” (and bronze in 2017 and 2016). We have also been shortlisted for “Best Festival Technology”, “Best Conference Technology”, “Best Event Management Software”, “Best Visitor Management Technology” and “Best use of Technology for Marketing an Event”.
Our team are always involved in the educational programme for Event Tech Live, and we have some great sessions lined up for this year. Our CEO will be presenting a session on Wednesday morning: “Get organised! The ultimate guide to free tech tools for your events”. Our Head of Marketing and Business Development, Johnny D. Martinez will be speaking on Thursday about “Social media hacks: how to stand out and be heard”. Don’t miss these sessions!
We look forward to another successful show, see you there.
Join 15,000 + #eventprofs and get our e-newsletters direct to your inbox