The eagerly anticipated Launchpad initiative is returning for yet another year at Event Tech Live and top prizes are to be won!
The competition aims to help budding businesses connect with industry buyers and investors to open doors for start-ups and providers of new technology.
Sponsors this year include long-time supporter, Visit by GES, Event Industry News, Event Tech Lab, The Start Up Clinic, 52eight3, Bournemouth 7s, DAHLIA+Agency, EVENTIT, Event Tech Podcast, futurelivetoday and ad axem.
Last year, Lineup Ninja, won the gold prize. Co-founder, Joe Atkinson, commented: “When we saw the Launchpad competition, we thought, here’s a good opportunity to promote the brand even more, and then, when we saw the prizes, we thought – hang on, it’s worth really trying to win this thing!
“[Winning] raised our profile through articles in the trade press. It propelled us from being unheard of to being the ones to watch out for in 2019.”
The promising prizes for hopeful companies include:
- A £5,000 marketing campaign with www.eventindustrynews.com (EIN)
- A one-on-one consultancy with Bournemouth 7s and a tour of the event
- Specialist consultation with 52eight3, practical advice and marketing support
- An advice session with DAHLIA+Agency
- An exhibition stand at EVENTIT Scotland
- A membership with Event Tech Lab
- Access to the event industry Start Up Clinic mentoring programme with industry experts (For all three finalists)
Matt Coyne from Visit by GES said: “The Launchpad is a great opportunity for GES to help and support young tech companies and help them find their way in our industry. I’m excited to see what innovations lay in front of us at Event Tech Live 2019!”
If you would like to enter the Launchpad competition or require more information on the initiative, please email email@example.com.