2020 sees Creamfields celebrate 15 years in Daresbury, Cheshire, and the festival plans to pump £2 million into ensuring a better and safer customer experience next year.
What started as a one-day dance music event in 1998, has become one of the world’s leading electronic music festivals attracting 70,000 music fans who make the annual pilgrimage every August Bank holiday weekend.
It’s success rests upon its continued investment to evolve and it listening to the valuable input and feedback from fans who attend year on year.
Some of those areas that will be a key priority include:
- Improvements to security and staffing
- Car Park CCTV including 24-hour manned patrols
- Installation of a new water supply and ring main system
- More water points located across the site
- Better signage throughout
- Review and investment into increasing the camping space available on site
- Improved shower and toilet facilities
- More cleaning staff & supervisors
- Increased visibility of welfare staff across the event arena and campsites
- New and improved 24-hour manned Info Hubs in each campsite
- Build on customer incentives to recycle and minimise environmental impact on site
Join 15,000 + #eventprofs and get our e-newsletters direct to your inbox