Providing Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments to events, venues and the entertainment industry. Drop us line to discuss how we may help.
EVENT, FESTIVAL AND SHOW HEALTH AND SAFETY
Providing health and safety documentation and consultancy for the safe planning and execution of all live events, shows and festivals.
– Event Risk Assessments
– Event Fire Risk Assessments
– Event Safety Plans (ESP)
– Event health and safety policies
– Event Method statements
– Event Construction and Design Management 2015 (CDM 15)
– Event policies acid attack, hostile vehicle, bomb threats, drug and alcohol policies etc.
– Safety Advisory Groups (SAG)
LICENSES AND COMPLAINCE
Working closely with local authorities and emergency services to provide documentation and professional advice for the application of licenses for small events, up to 499 persons and large scale events for more than 499 persons.
– Temporary Event Notices (TEN) up to 499 persons
– Premises Licenses for over 499 persons.
– Alcohol and entertainments licenses
– Designated Premises Persons DPS
– Formation of Safety Advisory Group
PREMISES, VENUE HEALTH AND SAFETY
ERG are specialists in all areas of premises and venue event safety documentation. We provide health and safety policy and advice for all commercial premises such as bars, clubs, unique venues and spaces, warehouses and offices.
– Premises Health and Safety Policy
– Venue Risk Assessments
– Fire Risk Assessments
– Premises holding capacity
– Venue Emergency exit capacity
– Premises significant finding reports
– Emergency lighting reports
– Fire detection reports
Find our listing in the Health and Safety category
Find our listing in the Event Consultancy category