Welcome to Northern Ireland’s newest and largest events venue, the Eikon Exhibition Centre. The Eikon is a multi-million pound venue within easy reach from all directions at the heart of Northern Ireland in Balmoral Park, Sprucefield.
Opened in November 2015, the Eikon has already proven to be a major player in the events industry with tens of thousands of attendees visiting the venue for a variety of major exhibitions and events. It is easy to see why Eikon attracts these visitors, with premium facilities, unbeatable customer service, free public Wi-Fi and free parking for 4000+ vehicles.
Due to the location, Eikon is highly accessible for trade and public events and is just minutes away from Lisburn and Belfast cities, hotel accommodation and restaurants.
WHY CHOOSE EIKON?
- Bespoke venue with up to 5100m² flexible exhibition and events space
- Location to M1 intersection with A1 Belfast to Dublin route
- 4000+ free on-site car parking spaces
- Experienced events and operations team from the King’s Hall Complex
- Under 30 minutes from two main regional airports
- Significant marketing opportunities
- Free public Wi-Fi and Super-fast broadband
- Flexible facility specifications
- Permanent and innovative service installations
- Tailored event management and commercial proposals available
- Highest median earnings for N.I within the council area
Eikon is a highly flexible, friendly venue with assets that enable impactful attendee engagement, brand activation and connectivity. We look forward to welcoming you for your event in the near future.
52 Kesh Rd